Children, Young People & Families
The Diocese of Truro is passionate about seeing a flourishing children, youth and families ministry so that we can discover God’s Kingdom and Grow the Church. These sections will help and support you as you serve God and serve children, young people and families in your parish.
Looking for a document?Search them all by keyword…
Here to help
We long to see children, young people and families being encouraged and nurtured in our churches, being part of our worshipping community and becoming convinced by the love of Christ and who are confident to share their faith.
Shelley Porter (Children and Families) and Sarah Welply (Youth) can support you in your ministry through:
- Training and presentations for all who are involved or interested in children’s, youth and family ministry
- Working alongside parishes to create and develop a vision for children’s, youth and family ministry
- Parish visits to advise on resources and the development of children’s, youth and family ministry
- Website pages with resources and ideas
- Email and telephone support