Priest in Charge
Benefices of ‘Blisland with Temple, St Breward and Helland’ and ‘St Tudy with St Mabyn and Michaelstow’ (known locally as ‘The Camel Side Cluster’)
On the western edges of Bodmin Moor, this rural cluster of parishes is linked by the river Camel, and united by doing great things for God.
We are seeking a Vicar to lead our new Cluster who will:
- Help us grow our Church
- Inspire and lead us, with our help and support
- Continue to develop links with local schools
- Further develop Open the Book and Messy Church
- Enjoy being part of village life
- A wonderful spiritual place to live
- Enthusiastic support to administer the work of God
- A variety of styles of worship
- Supportive and willing congregations
A pastoral scheme to bring about a united benefice will be proposed in the near future, and the appointee will be cited as the first Rector of the new benefice.
One of two parsonages will be available for housing. Details can be obtained from the Archdeacon.
The Cluster Statement of Needs (and other related documents) can be downloaded below:
For an informal conversation and/or application form please contact:
the Ven Audrey Elkington, Archdeacon of Bodmin, on 01208 892811 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: noon 14 September 2017
Visit and interviews to be held 10 and 11 October 2017
This post is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure